1. We believe in the Bible, as contained in both the Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God and without error in the original language. We believe that the Bible is the final court of appeals in all matters of Christian doctrine and Christian practice (II Timothy 3:14—17).
2. We believe in one God existing in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. We believe the persons of the Godhead to be co-equal and eternal (Matthew 28:19; John 3:16; Philippians 2:5-8; Acts 5:3-4).
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary and is both true God and true man (John 1:1—14; Matthew 1:18-25).
4. We believe that Jesus Christ died a substitutional, atoning death on the cross as recorded in the Holy Scriptures; that all who by an act of faith believe in Him are justified (declared righteous) in the reckoning of the eternal Godhead (John 10:11,14-18, 22-29; Romans 5:1-8).
5. We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also that spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, are totally depraved and need a savior from sin (Genesis 1:26; 2:17; John 3:6; Romans 3:10-23).
6. We believe that eternal salvation, the complete forgiveness of sin, is motivated by the mercy and grace of God; made possible by Christ’s atoning death on the cross; is appropriated by individual faith and is not based on any work or merit of an individual (Ephesians 2:8-9).
7. We believe in the bodily resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, that He was seen of men for a period of forty days, that He ascended into heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God, the Father; that He ever lives to make intercession for all who come to God by Him (Acts 1:9-11; Ephesians 1:20,21; I Timothy 2:5; Hebrews 4:14).
8. We believe that the true or invisible Church which began on the day of Pentecost is the body of Christ; that each one who receives Jesus Christ as personal Savior for the penalty of sin, is a member of that invisible Church, the body of Christ; that each individual believer or member is in-dwelt by the third person of the Trinity, the Holy Spirit (I Corinthians 12:12-27 and 6:19, 20).
9. We believe in the blessed hope, the personal, imminent return of Jesus Christ for His bride, the true Church (I Thessalonians 4:13-18).
10. We believe the Bible clearly teaches that Satan is a person who is the enemy of God and the enemy of the believer; that God will eternally punish him in the lake of fire along with human beings who have placed their allegiance with the enemy of their souls (Job 1:7; Matthew 25:31-41; Revelation 20:10-15).
11. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, both of the just and the unjust; in the state of conscious bliss of the resurrected believer; in the state of conscious eternal separation from God of the unbeliever (Revelation 20: 11-15; 22:11-14; I Corinthians 15:1-58).
12. We believe all the believers are called into a life of separation from all worldly and sinful practices. Their obligation is to witness by deed and word to those truths and to proclaim the Gospel to all the world (James 4:4; Acts 1:8; Rom. 12:1,2).